Weeks of 5/7/18 and 5/14/18
What is Happening
- Elevator shaftwork in passenger elevators 1 to 3
- Sheetrocking ceiling is ongoing on levels two, three and below-grade
- Gasketing and sealing curtain wall and storefront
- Installing radiant heating at street-level flooring
- Concrete pour of topping slab at street level
- Waterproofing around perimeter of the building
- Metal panels installation at elevator bulkhead and dumbwaiter bulkhead
What to Expect
- Regular weekday work hours: 7:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m. Saturday and Sunday work hours: 7:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
- After-hours work for installation of electrical conduits under W. 129th Street
- Material deliveries to site is ongoing
Temporary Traffic and Transportation Impacts
- No standing on W.125th Street between Broadway and W.129th Street
- Truck loading only on the west side of Broadway from...