News for a New Campus
From groundbreaking research to community partnerships, read the latest stories about how the new campus is helping shape academic and civic life.
April 19, 2017
As vice president of the Manhattanville Development Group in University Facilities, Marcelo Velez is managing Columbia’s largest and most complex construction project in nearly a century.
April 18, 2017
Columbia University offers a variety of programs that help local youth gain valuable work experience. One of these programs is the Columbia University Local Community High School Summer Internship...
April 4, 2017
Columbia University is looking for independent, community-based scholars in Northern Manhattan neighborhoods to join its annual Columbia Community Scholars Program.
Growing Together Newsletter
What is Happening
Jerome L. Greene Science Center
- Fit out of retail space, southeast quadrant
Lenfest Center for the Arts
- Installing exterior lights and cameras
- Exterior balcony painting ...
What to Expect
- Regular weekday work hours: 7:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m. Saturday and Sunday work hours: 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
- Material deliveries to site is ongoing
Temporary Traffic and...