Weeks of 7/30/18 and 8/6/18
What is Happening
- Passenger elevators 1, 2, 3 and 4 passed inspection. PE-3 in use for construction.
- Site work is ongoing at W. 129th Street and the intersection of W. 129th Street and W. 125th Street.
- Mechanical, electrical and plumbing commissioning and air balancing
- Con Edison raising manholes and vaults in preparation for restoration of roadway on W. 129th Street.
- W. 129th Street between Broadway and W. 125th Street is closed through approximately mid-August 2018.
- Work to take place on Saturdays.
Phase 2 Foundations
- Import drainage stone at east half of site (Site 6B)
- Install shear walls at east half of site (Site 6B)
- Metal decking, rebar, and concrete for west half of site (Site 7)
What to Expect
- Regular weekday work hours: 7:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m. Saturday and Sunday work hours: 7:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
- Material deliveries to site is ongoing
Temporary Traffic and Transportation Impacts
- No standing on W.125th Street between Broadway and W.129th Street
- Truck loading only on the west side of Broadway from 129th to 130th streets
- W.131st Street between Broadway and 615 W.131st Street is closed and will remain closed until the early 2019
- W.129th Street between Broadway and W.125th Street is closed through approximately mid-August 2018