Weeks of 12/28/15 and 1/4/16
What is Happening
Jerome L. Greene Science Center
- Installation of ground floor storefront interior glass and entry vestibules
- Installation of raised floor pavers on ground floor and roof terraces
- Full operation of modified loading dock, West 130th Street entrance
- Maintenance of sidewalk bridge/temporary sidewalk along Broadway between West 129th and West 130th streets, and perimeter fence protection repairs along W125th Street
Lenfest Center for the Arts
- Urban layer and roof waterproofing ongoing
- Roof bulkhead installation ongoing
- Entrance canopy glass installation ongoing
What to Expect
- Regular weekday work hours: 7:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m. Saturday and Sunday work hours: 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
- Material deliveries to site is ongoing
- A Smoke Stack Pressurization preliminary testing is ongoing. The smoke test is part of required testing that verifies the performance of the stacks located on the roof of the Jerome L. Greene Science Center, and should result in smoke exhausting from the stacks for a short period of time.
Temporary Traffic and Transportation Impacts
- No standing on West 129th Street between Broadway and West 125th Street
- West 130th Street between Broadway and 12th Avenue is open.
- There is a no parking zone in effect on the west side of Broadway from 129th to 130th streets