Weeks of 11/6/17 and 11/13/17
What is Happening
- Ductwork installation on second and third floors
- Electrical roughing at the below-grade level, street-level space, and second level
- Roughing work in the switchgear room
- Precast installation is substantially complete. Precast punchlist work is ongoing.
- Installing storefront trims and gaskets at street-level space and curtain wall glass, trims and gasket on levels two and three. Installing glass at the P1-P3 elevator shaft.
- Mechanical and plumbing roughing at the below-grade, first, and second levels
- Masonry walls on level three
- Framing and sheetrocking ground floor and basement
- Trenching for incoming services and installation of high pressure steam piping
- Spray foam insulation on levels two and three. Spray on fireproofing on level 2 and second shift.
- Ceiling framing on the ground floor
- Painting throughout the building (interior and exterior)
- Passenger elevator (PE-4) railing work
- Installation of scaffolding in elevator shafts
- Installing interior stairs and fire stairs handrails
- Work to take place on Saturdays for the remainder of the year
Open Space: Small Square and site work on W.129th, W.130th and Broadway around Jerome L. Greene Science Center
- Complete punch list items
Phase 2 Foundations
- Installation of production minipiles
- Install concrete pile caps
- Install pressure slab at west half of site
What to Expect
- Regular weekday work hours: 7:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m. Saturday and Sunday work hours: 7:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
- Material deliveries to site is ongoing
Temporary Traffic and Transportation Impacts
- No standing on W.125th Street between Broadway and W.129th Street
- Truck loading only on the west side of Broadway from 129th to 130th streets
- W.131st Street between Broadway and 615 W.131st Street is closed and will remain closed until the early 2019
- W.129th Street between Broadway and W.125th Street is closed until December 2017