Weeks of 5/1/17 and 5/8/17
What is Happening
Jerome L. Greene Science Center
- Fit out of retail space, southeast quadrant
Lenfest Center for the Arts
- Installing exterior lights and cameras
- Exterior balcony painting
- Steel erection was completed on April 5, with a topping-out ceremony taking place. The crane was demobilized from the site.
- Bolting, plumbing, welding and decking are ongoing
- A stair tower...
What to Expect
- Regular weekday work hours: 7:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m. Saturday and Sunday work hours: 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
- Material deliveries to site is ongoing
Temporary Traffic and Transportation Impacts
- West 129th Street (between Broadway and West 125th Street) has closed. It is anticipated that W.129th Street will reopen in May 2017. The north sidewalk will be closed intermittently.
- No standing on W....