Weeks of 12/11/17 and 12/18/17
What is Happening
- Roofing installation on levels four, four-mezzanine, and five
- Ductwork installation on second and third floors
- Electrical roughing at the below-grade level, street-level space, and second level
- Roughing work in the switchgear room. Cable pulls from the Central Energy Plant and shutdown to energize Forum switchgear.
- Precast punchlist work is ongoing
- Installing storefront trims and gaskets at street-level space...
What to Expect
- Regular weekday work hours: 7:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m. Saturday and Sunday work hours: 7:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
- Material deliveries to site is ongoing
Temporary Traffic and Transportation Impacts
- No standing on W.125th Street between Broadway and W.129th Street
- Truck loading only on the west side of Broadway from 129th to 130th streets
- W.131st Street between Broadway and 615 W.131st Street is...